Medium undead, neutral evil
- Armor Class 15 (chain shirt)
- Hit Points 225 (30d8 + 90)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Saving Throws Str +7, Dex +5, Con +6
- Skills Acrobatics +5, Athletics +7, History +2, Intimidation +4
- Condition Immunities poisoned
- Senses darkvision 60ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages understands all languages it spoke in life but can't speak
- Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Grow. Once per day, the Draugr can enlarge itself as if affected by the Enlarge/Reduce Spell.
- Stone Walk. The Draugr can move through solid earth or stone as if it was air and without destabilizing it, but they can’t end their movement there. If they do so, they are ejected to the nearest unoccupied space, and they are stunned until the end of your next turn.
- Undead Fortitude. If damage reduces the zombie to 0 hit points, it must make a Constitution saving throw with a DC of 5+the damage taken, unless the damage is radiant or from a critical hit. On a success, the zombie drops to 1 hit point instead.
- Multiattack. The Draugr makes two attacks with its Greataxe.
- Greataxe of the Crypt. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d12 +4) slashing damage plus 6 (1d10) Necrotic Damage.