Large dragon, lawful good
- Armor Class 19 (natural armor)
- Hit Points 168 (16d12 + 64)
- Speed 50 ft.
- Saving Throws Con +6, Cha +7
- Damage Resistances fire, radiant, non-magical bludgeoning, piercing and slashing
- Condition Immunities frightened
- Senses passive Perception 18, Darkvision 120 ft., Truesight 20 ft.
- Languages Draconic, understands Common
- Challenge 16 (15,000 XP)
- Divine Sense. The Kirin can determine the alignment of any creature after spending 3 rounds with it in the Kirin's line of sight.
- Legendary Resistance. If the Kirin fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
- Divine Sight. The Kirin has Truesight within 20ft.
- Multiattack. The Kirin can make three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws. It can replace two of these attacks with Draconic Breath.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 15 (2d8 + 6) piercing damage
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 15 (2d8 + 6) slashing damage
- Draconic Breath (Recharge 5-6). The Kirin exhales flames in a 30ft cone. Each creature in the cone must make a DC18 Dexterity saving throw, taking 63 (14d8) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
- Guardian. As a reaction, the Kirin can interpose an attack or spell that is targeting a creature who is Good aligned. This reaction can be used after the attack is rolled but before it is declared as successful or failed.
When the Kirin interposes an attack or spell this way, the attack hits them instead of the original target dealing its damage and additional effects to the Kirin. The Kirin is treated as having resistance to all damage received this way and gains advantage to any saving throws caused by the attack that hits them this way.
- Noble Roar. As a reaction, when a Good aligned creature is reduced to 0 hit points within sight of the Kirin, the creature is instead reduced to 1 hit point.