Giant Three-Eyed Raven
Large fey, true neutral
- Armor Class 16 (natural armor)
- Hit Points 76 (9d10 + 27)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 50ft.
- Saving Throws Wis +8
- Skills Arcana +5, History +5, Insight +11, Nature +5, Perception +11
- Condition Immunities charmed, frightened
- Senses darkvision 120ft., truesight 60 ft., passive Perception 21
- Languages All, Telepathy 120 ft.
- Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Foresight. The raven cannot be surprised and has advantage on initiative rolls.
- A Glimpse in Time. All attack rolls against the raven have disadvantage and cannot be made with advantage.
- Magic Resistance. The raven has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Innate Spellcasting. The raven's spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 16). The raven can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components:
At will: augury
3/day: mind spike
1/day: divination, dream, scrying, shadow of moil
- Path to the Grave 3/day. As a bonus action, the raven can curse one creature it can see for one minute. The next time the raven or another creature of raven's choice deals damage to the cursed creature, the creature has vulnerability to all of the attack's damange, and then the curse ends.
- Multiattack. The raven makes one attack with its beak and two attacks with its talons.
- Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10+3) piercing damage.
- Talons. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 10 (2d6 + 3) slashing damage. Instead of dealing damage, the raven can choose to grapple the target if it is medium or smaller. The raven has two talons each of which can only grapple one target.
- Double, Double, Toil and Trouble. As a reaction, when the raven is killed it can curse the creature who dealt it lethal damage. That creature is cursed for 1d12 days. While cursed, the creature is vulnerable to all damage. This curse can only be removed by a remove curse spell cast at the 5th level or higher or similar magic.