Medium celestial, lawful any
- Armor Class 17 (half plate)
- Hit Points 258 (47d8 + 47)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +8, Wis +9, Cha +10
- Skills Perception +9
- Damage Resistances piercing
- Damage Immunities fire, radiant
- Senses truesight 200 ft., passive Perception 19
- Languages Celestial, Common, Infernal
- Challenge 14 (11,500 XP)
- Multiattack. The Valkyrie makes two attacks. These can be any combination of the Lightning Spear attack or Radiant Greataxe attack.
- Radiant Greataxe. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d12 + 4) slashing damage plus 16 (3d10) radiant damage.
- Lightning Spear. The Valkyrie makes a ranged attack (+7 to hit, range 20/60 ft.) with her spear at any target she can see. If the attack his successfully the target takes 8 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage plus 16 (3d10) lightning damage. On a successful hit, the Valkyrie immediately appears holding the spear beside the target. If the attack misses the Valkyrie can return the spear to her hand as a bonus action.
- Frightful Presence. Each creature of the Valkyrie's choice that is within 120 feet of the Valkyrie and aware of it must succeed on a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the Valkyrie's Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours.
- Valkyrie's Fury. As a bonus action the Valkyrie targets any creature it can see as the subject of its Fury. The Valkyrie deals an extra 2d6 damage to the target whenever it hits with a weapon attack, and the Valkyrie has advantage on any Intimidation (Strength) checks made against the target. If a creature who is not the target of the Valkyrie's Fury strikes the Valkyrie with a melee attack, the Valkyrie's Fury target will switch to the new attacker.