Medium monstrosity, Chaotic Evil
- Armor Class 19 (natural armor)
- Hit Points 150 (20d8+60)
- Speed 30 ft., climb 30ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +12, Con +6
- Skills Deception +5, Perception +5, Stealth +7, Survival +5
- Damage Vulnerabilities fire
- Damage Immunities cold
- Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened
- Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages Common
- Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Ambusher. The Wendigo has advantage on attack rolls against any creature it has surprised.
- Mimicry. The Wendigo can mimic any sounds it has heard. A creature that hears the sounds can tell they are imitations with a successful DC 15 Wisdom (Insight) check.
- Shadow Stealth. While in dim light or darkness, the Wendigo can take the Hide action as a bonus action.
- Wendigo Psychosis. Any creature hostile to the Wendigo that starts its turn within 15 feet of the Wendigo must make a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw, unless the Wendigo is incapacitated. On a failed save, the creature is frightened until the start of its next turn as images of the target killing and devouring its companions clouds its mind. If a creature's saving throw is successful, the creature is immune to the Wendigo Psychosis for the next 24 hours.
- Multiattack. The Wendigo makes two attacks. One with its claws and one with its bite.
- Wind Walker. As a standard action the Wendigo becomes incorporeal until the start of its next turn, can take the Disengage or Dash as part of this ability, and its jump distance is doubled for the turn.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2D6+4) slashing damage.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage. On a hit, the target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or take an additional 9 (2d8) necrotic damage.